repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
my friend lauren & i collaborated on a powerpoint on psychosis, including some definitions, a list of slurs/derogatory terms, some media depictions of psychosis, a short list of tips on being a friend to someone with psychosis, disorders where people experience psychosis, etc. since we couldn’t find another one on tumblr
I hate brushing my teeth at night because that signifies that you can’t have anymore food and I’m just never ready for that kind of commitment
#o father who art in heaven #hallowed be thy name #thy kingdom come #thy will be done #on earth as it is in heaven #give us this viv our bisexual viv #and forgive us our trespasses #as we forgive bioware who trespass against us #and lead us not into heterosexuality #but deliver us from straightness #for thine is the love interest #the romance and the inquisition #forever and ever #amen
Ok 5 nice things about me. Let me think.
1. I’m a good listener, I think. At least some people like to talk to me about their problems and I’ll make them a nice cup of tea while trying to understand them.
2. A friend told me that I’m really trying to get the other person and that that is something special. Does that count under 1? Also I’m reflective?
3. I’m pretty good at martial arts. Is being good at beating up people even a nice thing about me?
4. I have a cute face and a soothing voice. I used to hate my voice because everyone told me it was too little and that they don’t understand me very well.
5. I can do art stuff sometimes and am generally good at focussing on something that I like for quite some time.